Thursday, October 9, 2008

Its been a while...

Yes, it has been ,since I published a post and its partly due to my rather hectic work schedule but also I have been trying to deal with some personal social issues, too. Been doing an analysis of some of these problems and I came to one conclusion; I need to get rid of excess baggage. There are a couple of people I have been hangin on to, probably because I have a history with them. I have known them for a long time and we have been friends over a long period of time but for some strange reason the friendship is no longer mutually beneficial. Do you know what its like talking to somebody and you actually feel that you are wasting time? You dont have anything in common anymore, values and interests have shifted too, at the end of it all, talking to that person becomes a daunting task.


In the meantime, I have been trying to make a couple of new friends; that hasn't been easy either. (Why does life get so hard............looool). Well, over the past threee years, I have made more male than female friends and apart from a couple of guys who wanted to take the relationship to another level, I didnt have any major issues.

But this year, I have had to explain myself, over and over and over and again. Im a free spirited person, I like talking and laughing a lot and unfortunetly this has been misunderstood by some, probably because they dont me well enough to make sound judgement. Its too much work trying to explain oneself. I have decided to let go and let God.

No more drama.....no more drama.......looool

No comments: