Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Guilty as charged.................but I can explain

I know I'm guilty for being not only quiet but being inconsistent as well. August was a pretty tough month for me; I fell sick, then my internet connection went haywire and in the process I almost got depressed because lots of things just didn't seem to be working right so I decided to chill for a while.

Secondly I also had to take time to think about this blog and what I wanted to achieve with it. Im just not the kind of person who starts projects just for the heck of it; I'm a firm believer in purpose and perseverance too, so looks like I'm back and hopefully back for good!!!

So what have you been up to while I was away? Hope we can talk about it sometime, in the meantime, I guess you will just have to bear with my rantings and man do I have a lot to talk about? Its just after 5 here and its time for me to look through the news bulletin...so Im outta here!!

No comments: