Sunday, August 10, 2008

FINALLY, FINALLY

Finally, I have created this blog and Im really excited!!!! I guess my major challenge is to update it regularly but with your input Im sure it will be a pleasurable exercise. I have had a rather tough week; work, work, and more work. But more importantly, its a week where I felt every part of me screaming for help. I could have easily given up on so many things; I had too many questions but very few answers. I felt like just packing my bags and leaving on the next plane out of the state and out of the country but the Good Lord sustained me and I remembered that whatever it is Im going through is for a purpose and in order for me to reach my next destination, I must go through this, so here I am. My bags are unpacked and Im ready to roll...Welcome to my WORLD!!!

1 comment:

LEAD Global Inc said...

Great stuff girl. Keep up the very good work started. I will be checking on you regularly to make sure this thing is current